27th Annual BACCN Conference - Call for abstracts
16th – 17th September 2013
Southport Theatre and Convention Centre
The Costs of Caring: Resilience and Sustainability in Critical Care
The BACCN conference committee would like to invite participants to submit abstracts relevant to critical care. These presentations form an important and integral part of the conference programme, papers are welcomed from all critical and immediate care professionals.
Abstract submissions are welcome for oral or ViPER presentations, workshops and poster presentations. The abstract should fit into the main conference themes for adults and children including:
- The ageing population in ICU
- Austerity and the impact on critical care provision
- The emotional impact of a stay in critical care
- The cost of caring and staff's emotional resilience
- The cost on the environment of providing effective healthcare
- Education, research and innovation in clinical practice
- The care of the critically ill child
You can submit your abstract by visiting our website www.baccnconference.org.uk. All rules and instructions on the process can be found on our website.
The deadline for submitting your papers is Friday 26th April 2013.
Early Bird Booking
Book your place before 28th June 2013 to qualify for our early bird booking discount. Full conference tickets include the full two day conference with all sessions, lunch and refreshments, access to the exhibition and the chance to enjoy our social programme which includes a welcome reception and conference dinner.
Book your place by visiting our website www.baccnconference.org.uk
We look forward to seeing you there!
Conference Director & the BACCN Conference Committee