These are the 10 questions that are most frequently asked. If your question is not shown on this page please use the "Ask A Question" link and send it to us.
1. How can I join BACCN?
2. What is a Link Member?
A Link Member is a member of the BACCN that is happy to promote the BACCN in their unit/hospital by putting up posters and membership application forms in coffee areas, to encourage new members.
3. How can I become a BACCN Link Member for my unit/hospital?
4. How long does BACCN membership run for?
5. How can I pay for my membership to BACCN?
6. What are the benefits once I have joined BACCN?
7. Can I only attend study events taking place in my own region?
8. How many Journals would I received once a member of BACCN?
9. What should I do if I’m interested in joining my regional committee?
10. Can I choose which BACCN region I’m assigned to?