Membership of BACCN is open to any professional with an interest in critical care.
The BACCN membership is constantly growing. Our membership includes clinical practitioners, nurse managers, nurses in education and research posts, nurses practicing in the industrial field.
The Association is divided into regional groups, each with it's own committee. Membership numbers and specialities vary from region to region however all regions have a healthy, active membership.
Benefits of full membership include:
- Free BACCN Journal 'Nursing in Critical Care' - 6 times per year (RRP £66)
- Free online access to all BACCN’s ‘Nursing in Critical Care’ Journals
- Reduced rates at all BACCN study days and conferences
- Access members-only awards and grants
- Regular e-newsletters keeping you up-to-date with what’s new
- Support for your views and concerns at a national level - we lobby on your behalf!
- Be part of a nationally recognised professional organisation
- Benefit from networking with other critical care nurses in your region
- BACCN website - share in the members-only section, including members message board
- Keep up to date with current practice and new developments - enhance your career
If you would like more information about how to become a member of BACCN or would like more information about becoming a regional committee member - we would love to hear from you. Contact us now !!